Tuesday, May 4

close to my heart ♥

The only thing I ask any of you to do for me is watch Earthlings. I have been a vegetarian and basically vegan since I was a little girl. This is something that breaks my heart everyday and honestly gives me nightmares, and makes me furious. Alot of people don't realise or know much about vegans and vegetarians simply because of the world we are brought into has a lack of education for this type of abuse. If I can make one of you change by watching this, it will make me feel a little better. Please spread the word about this DISGUSTING way we are living. Don't just turn a blind eye and pretend this doesn't happen. It does, its real and it is too easily accepted. Your ignorance is what is supporting this and keeping it going.

Watch the trailer here : http://www.earthlings.com/

EARTHLINGS is an award-winning documentary film about the suffering of animals for food, fashion, pets, entertainment and medical research. Considered the most persuasive documentary ever made, EARTHLINGS is nicknamed “the Vegan maker” for its sensitive footage shot at animal shelters, pet stores, puppy mills, factory farms, slaughterhouses, the leather and fur trades, sporting events, circuses and research labs.

http://www.earthlings.com/

I will be sharing some of my favorite vegan and vegetarian recipes in later posts for you ♥


2 comments:

  1. Oh, i would love some new vegetarian recipes, i am a vegetarian and i did not have the guts to watch that video. It hurts me to see and think about animals being treated that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch it all either. You don't need to watch it if youre already a vege! Its such a cruel world.
    I've got plenty of recipes too :)

    ReplyDelete