Friday, June 10

NEW!NEW!NEW!

Photobucket

SO THIS is what I have been working on for the past couple of weeks. They will be available on Monday evening via the fanpage here. Prices will vary as each fabric is different, some made from very rare vintage. Some of them are one-off's, and some I have a few of, so you will HAVE to be quick.

Wishing it was summer so I could do a shoot and really show you how good these babies can look. But that always seems to happen... I swear I find the best fur coats in summer. And here I am sewing mini shorts, whilst it has been snowing outside....

ALSO ENTER THE CURRENT GIVEAWAY HERE!!!

7 comments:

  1. :O want some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there, how does your shop work? where can one purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These will be available on Monday via the Facebook page. All you have to do is email me which you would like to purchase and I will send you the invoice!

    Thanks xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. really amazin shorts

    want want waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant!

    great blog dear

    kiss//rouli!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look really cool and so does your blog!!

    http://fashiondoseblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. MY . GOD. I am a shorts hoarder and these are AMAAAAAAAAAZING. I need them on my body. All of them.

    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete