Saturday, July 16

good-ness

Photobucket
Photobucket

(click pic to hype on lookbook!)

These two knits will be available in the coming weeks via the fanpage here. I do happen to sell things I love & I do sometimes regret it later on. So, grab these before I change my mind, along with everything else AMAZING that I have been collecting over the past few months. I know alot of you have been asking when more vintage will be available, it is because I didn't want to just sell anything I came across that was OK, I have only been sourcing the GOODNESS!!! Which is why it has taken so long! Keep them eyes peeled.

2 comments:

  1. OMG , i love them !

    http://ilovemyoldlevis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to stop by and say: THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SHORTS! they arrived this week and I´m already totally in love with them!

    ReplyDelete