Monday, May 13

B A L I LOVE

 Recently I spent 5 weeks in Seminyak, working, eating, surfing and sweating my way around, on the back of a scooter, trying to perfect and finish the next collection. Even though most days were spent scooting around and working in the humidity, it was such an amazing trip once again. Our villa was beautiful and the food is always delicious.
Though working with Indonesians can be extremely frustrating and a roller-coaster ride, to say the least, I am happy to announce that Lenni is a fair trade company and I am excited to work with these families and new friends that I have grown so close to.
Cannot wait to release the new collection, due out in July.



 Behind the scenes of shooting SS13 // holiday 13' in Bali..... ft. Asher Lilley photographing, Emilie Frostmann model & jewellery by Emma at Ono.



3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I would love to be sitting by that pool right now instead of on my way to work :( Looks like you had an amazing trip.

    Liss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so gorgeous! i love all these photos, looks like you had an amazing time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly beautiful. Shots are lovely and perfect. We want to leave too...
    We are glad you enjoyed your trip

    XXXxx
    http://rockmafialeblog.blogspot.fr/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rockmafia
    BLOG/SHOP

    ReplyDelete